Monday, March 30, 2009

Finishing up with Winter

For New Years Eve and Day, Missy and Bob invited us to come up and go skiing with them and Abby, Matt, and Ryan. We were very excited and had a great time. NO! we didn't end up in the hospital nor did we break or hurt anything, just a little stiff. Thanks Missy, Bob and Kids for a great time.

Ready for another day of skiing.
Jim was doing great going off ski jumps and skiing like a pro.
Looking good I do remember how to ski! :)
Missy and I had a good time riding the chair lift and talking.

Getting ready for a day of skiing. It has been about ten years since I skied. Jim skied two years ago. He really got going and wanted to keep up with Abby, Matt, and Ryan.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Looks like a great Winter time with family. Such a success without visiting the hospital...olympics anyone????

Julie said...

How fun! I can't believe it's been so long for you. We should go together sometime when I'm not pregnant during the winter, HA! Only I'll snowboard because I can actually do that.